Sunday, November 14, 2010

Novembers New blood book blogger on the block




Kristen @  My Bloody Fairy Tale is Novembers New blood book blogger on the block. You can chat with Kristen here today and please when your done reading make sure you check out her blog.


Laurie- Hello Kirsten, thanks so much for being the New Blood on the block for November. Would you tell everyone a little about yourself?


Kirsten-Hey Laurie. Thanx for having me this is so exciting for me! I am a 22 year old mother of 3 fantastic little boys! I work part time as a cleaner for

my townhouse complex. I love reading and writing. My kids have also inherited my love for reading!!

Laurie-How or why did you start your book blog?

Kirsten-I started my book blog because I love reading and I thought that this would be a great way to meet people who also sharemy love for reading. I also thought it would be a great way to find new authors who I haven't heard about.

And to be honest I didn't realize there were so many fanatics like me :D

Laurie-What are some of your favorite book blogs you follow?

Kirsten-I love Parajunkee's blog, Touch the Night, Roxanne's Realm, Seductive Musings, Jennifers Musings and Romance Book Junkies

Oh and Did I mention yours *wink* There are alot of blogs that I love reading but the list is to long to tell them all.

Laurie-What kind of books do you read?
Kirsten-I love any genre but my favorite genre is Paranormal romance. Well Paranormal anything actually lol.

Laurie-What is the hardest thing you found in starting your blog?

Kirsten-I found it really hard to be unique. I found myself trying to write what I thought other people
want to read.I was writing for everyone else except for myself in the beginning.

Laurie-If you can give one piece of advice to a new book blogger what would it be?

Kirsten-I would advise any new blogger to not worry about your amount of followers. I found myself doing that. I also would advise a new blogger to write what you are comfortable writing. Do not try to please people. Write because you want to write it. People will enjoy your blog more once you make it yours.

Thanks again Kirsten!

Would you like to participate in the New blood on the block?
Here is the rules
1.follow my blog
2.Comment! When I seen new people comment I see if they have a blog and if yours is new I just may as you to participate.
3.You can email me and let me know you would like to participate.You can find my email under contact
4. You have to have under 100 followers.

I wont be hosting a Dec. New blood book blogger on the block, but I will be on the look out for January's
 

No comments:

Post a Comment