Thursday, November 11, 2010

Review Eternal Hunger by Laura Wright

Eternal Hunger (Mark Of The Vampire #1)
Author Laura Wright
Mass paperback 384 pgs
Paranormal romance- Vampire
Authors website

FEAR IS IN THE BLOOD
Alexander Roman wants nothing to do with the controlling rulers of his vampire breed or the family he escaped from a hundred years ago. But as a new threat to the pureblood vampires emerges, Alexander's ties to the past are forced upon him again, and without warning, he finds himself - disoriented, terrified, and near death - at the door of a stranger.

TRUST IS A RISK
Dr. Sarah Donohue is dedicated to removing the traumatic memories of her patients - like those of the stranger at her front door. But what he tells her of his past is too astonishing to be anything more than the delusion of a madman. Yet she has seen his flesh scarred by the sun and witnessed his inhuman strength. And never more has she felt so connected to a man, by both fear and seductive excitement



My review
Rating-
Sexual-
I was very disappointed with this one. I wish I would have kept my receipt to use my money back guarantee. I love to read romance and paranormal is my favorite, I never read a romance in this story. I never connected with either Sara or Alexander, I never found the depth of their story either. There is sex scenes, I just couldn’t get into them for one Sara always gets into the sex but Alexander, he just doesn’t want a mate and he doesn’t want her, a few times he wont go all the way with her, so she was left with questions as why wont he go all the way with me. To tell you the truth I was saying to Sara “Forget the lug and leave!” Needless to say it just wasn’t hot for me.

I didn’t get a good feel of the story or characters and what’s up with Gray I mean stick someone in the whole book. but you never read him as in him talking or doing anything just staring and not talking, I didn’t get it.

There is a lot of words in the book that had me saying “I need a glossary!!” But nope it not there, so you never get to know what they are saying. I also found this to be cross between other vampire series with just some twist to the story. I would suggest to anyone if you buy this keep your receipt for the money back guarantee that way you can take it back if you don’t like it.

There is a scene of f/f kissing.



No comments:

Post a Comment