Thursday, January 20, 2011

Across the Universe

Read it.

Of course, you don't have to take my word for it.  =)

One of the best (and non-spoilery) reviews I've read in a long time of Across the Universe is up at Alz and Krispy's blog, A Nudge in the Right Direction. I'd planned on writing a detailed review of Beth's wonderful YA sci-fi tome, but the fates have decided to smite me with this horrid intestinal flu and it's hard to feel convincingly academic when you're burping up Pepto Bismol.

Alz, damn her eyes, beat me to it, and expresses everything I ever wanted to in a much more empirical fashion. Also, Krispy adds her twelve cents. ;) So head over to their blog and check out this review. If you've read AtU, all the more reason to check out this post. Maybe after more people have read it, we can do a discussion group or something. Between the issues of science, humanity, and faith, there's plenty to talk about with Across the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment