Saturday, January 1, 2011

advertising

Bitten by Paranormal Romance is now open for advertising. If you're an adult paranormal romance author (includes erotic) and would like to advertise your book, or if you are a publisher that would like to advertise your site, please contact me. Your advertisement will be placed on the lift side bar, the right sidebar is for my stuff. At this time I only accept paypal payments.


 Please contact me at
bittenbyparanormalromance@gmail.com


Average monthly page views is over 28,000
Average daily page views 900+


If you need a designer to help make your buttons, I have an excellent one that you can contact. JennJ @ Sapphire Blog Design




Top banner ad
Size for the banner is 942x150 with link (50.00 USD a month)


Pricing and sizes for blog left sidebar advertising
The prices below includes links to your website or the buy link
175x175 (15.00 USD a month) 
 200x200 (20.00 USD a month) 
 200 x 300 (30.00 USD a month) 
Side bar Banner 200x500 (40.00 USD a month) 


I also do video advertising, but they are different price. You'll have to contact me for this. 


*If you would like a 3 month or 6 month pricing please ask.
*The prices above doesn't include the making of the advertising button.
*I want to keep this simple, I don't want a long download time for the blog.


Formats Accepted
.jpg
.gif (including animated .gifs are fine)
.png
No Flash please


Please contact me for pricing if you want run an ad for more then one month. If you want one month please hit the buy it now button and send me your link along with your button for you ad.







Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment