Saturday, January 1, 2011

Review The Last Watcher by Misty Burke

Title: The Last Watcher
Author: Misty Burke
Source: Requested review
Format: eBook, novella
Genre: Paranormal romance- Vampire
Authors website



Sarah Thompson knows what it's like to have a midlife crisis at twenty nine. She has spent the last several years running her own yoga studio and trying to survive being single in a small gossipy town. And if that were not enough, she decides it is the perfect time to go back to school. So you see, Sarah's world was already spinning when she learns that her hunky professor has teeth … as in Vampire teeth!

This undead hero, aka Charles Underwood, introduces her to a fantastic world filled with good and evil. It is a world where Sarah learns that she is a Watcher. Her birthmark foretells a prophecy that throws her into the middle of a magical conflict where battle lines have already been drawn. Does Sarah trust this new found hero or is she just a pawn in his plans to win the war?





My review:
Rating- 
Sexual-


Cover- I love the cover.



The Last Watcher is a fantastic quick read. I was really impressed with Misty Burke vampire story. I found danger, adventure and a very good prophecy tale. I would recommend this to paranormal romance readers.

The book description says enough, I am not going to spoil. I did like both Charles and Sara and I liked them both together. I loved the stroyline I found it different and wanting more at the end. The only downside to me was a romance reader I found the sex scenes a little rushed and lacking in the seduction, but in saying this I know its hard to put it all in into a short novella. I also felt this story could have been made into a series for more books to come. Hint, hint Misty....

No comments:

Post a Comment