Saturday, February 26, 2011

Books for sale

Books I have for sale.I bought these book brand new and read once, I no longer want them. All are in still excellent condition useless stated other wise.I have a paypal account to pay through, I will combine shipping if you want more then one book. On combine shipping I will need you zip code to get a price to ship and they will be shipped media mail. Outside the us please contact me for information.
You can find my email under contact on my sidebar.



Trade sizes for sale
Sanctuary by Moira Rogers 7.00
Menage a Maick by Lora Leigh 4.00
Heathers Gift by Lora Leigh 7.00
Skin Deep by Anna J. Evens 5.00
Animal Attraction by Charlene Teglia 7.00
Dalakis Embrace by N.J. Walters 7.00
Lunewulf Law Lorie O'Clare 5.00
In Her Blood by Lorie O'Clare 5.00
In Her Nature Loire O'Clare 5.00
Taming Heather by Lorie O'Clare 5.00
Marly's Choice by Lora Leigh 7.00
Forbidden Pleasure by Lora Leigh 7.00
Savage Legacy by Lora Leigh 7.00
Moving Violations by Lora Leigh and Veronica Chadwick 5.00
Nauti Boy by Lora Leigh 5.00 sold
Nauti Intentions by Lora Leigh 5.00 sold
Nauti Dreams Lora Leigh 5.00 sold
Beauty Emerges by Dominique Adair 5.00
and Falling, Fly by Skyler White 5.00
Not pictured
Shadow Marked by Anna J Evens 7.00
Sanctuary by Moira Rogers 7.00
Velvet Heaven by Sophie Renwrick 7.00
Forgot to mention the Lorie O'Clare books are autographed with my name in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment