Sunday, February 27, 2011

Review Stolen Dreams by Stacey Kennedy

Title:Stolen Dreams (The Lingering Spirit #1)
Author: Stacey Kennedy
Genre: Paranormal romance
length :Novel
Format:eBook


Tess Jennings has the ability to see and talk to spirits. On a daily basis, they harass and annoy her to save their souls. Sometimes she helps, other times she ignores them, but one ghost will give her no choice. Kipp McGowan, a cop with the Memphis Police Department, uses his ghostly charms to gain her attention and forces her to expose herself to his partner.

As she’s pulled into the five year old cold case of Hannah Reid she wants no part of, she finds herself in more than one precarious situation. But that’s the least of her worries―Tess begins to have a serious problem on her hands. Kipp might be dead, but he’s drop-dead gorgeous and she’s beginning to forget that he’s a ghost.

Murder and corruption has brought Tess and Kipp together. But as her feelings for Kipp deepen, she suspects she just signed herself up for a one-way ticket to the nut house, and can only hope, straitjackets come in a size four.





My review:
Rating-
Sexual-



I was stunned as I was reading Stolen Dreams this book was nothing what I was expecting at all. Its’ filled with emotions and great characters. I couldn’t read fast enough, I had to find out what was going to happen between a ghost and the ghost seer. As I was reading I could see how all of this was going to play out in my head I was really felling it until I got to the end and found I was wrong and I was also left FREAKING HANGING….. Ugh, this is still me after 2 days.

I NEED THE NEXT BOOK NOW!! Hand it over STACEY!!

Yes, the hero (the ghost) and heroine (the seer) are still together, but they are abruptly cut off as Stacey leaves you hanging with thought’s rolling around in your head on how this all is still going to play out. You may think this is bad, it really not, when an author can write a book and leave you not only stunned, but in awe with their writing, well that’s a good thing to me. My problem is I like closer and this book just didn’t give me that, so I tend to whine about it for days. I am pathetic I know LOL.

Now, that I got that out of the way. I loved the story and the romance between Kipp and Tess is great. Of course, the sexual tension is at an all-time high because these two just can get it on with Kipp being a ghost. You do get one very hot dream that almost seams real. LOL I must admit it sound creepy, but this book never came across anyway like that to me. The murder case is very good and it also kept me guessing the whole time. I recommend to people who can stand a good continuing ghost series with plenty of sexual tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment