Sunday, February 20, 2011

Help Nominate the Next Author of the Month!

So I've been lagging in my duties to update my Author of the Month.
What can I say? There are SO many great authors, I can't just choose one!
That's why I'd like YOU guys to choose just one! *g*
Instead of me picking the AotM, why don't you guys give me a little help?
Take a second to fill out this nomination form and tell me who YOU think should be featured as March's Author of the Month.

Please note the following before submitting your nominee:
  • The author must be published (includes self-published & e-published!)
  • If you're an author, you can't nominate yourself
  • You can only nominate one author once (nominate all your favorite authors separately if you like, just do it only once for each)
  • Your nominee must write in the Romance Genre (historical, contemporary, paranormal, ect)
  • (Preferable) They have a release coming out in March 2011

Since March is a week and a half away, there will only be enough time to hold  quick a nomination period. The form will stay live until February 27th, 2011. Based on several factors, including which author's get the most nom's, I'll select March's pick. In the future (trying this method out for a few months- think of it as a trail), each month I'll hold a two week nomination period and then a two week voting period so the AotM is chosen completely by you guys!

Who knows? maybe if I receive a good response and decide to make this an every month thing, I'll throw in a monthly giveaway.

Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment