Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Review Drink of Me by Jacquelyn Frank

Title:Drink of Me
Author:Jacquelyn Frank
Source: Purchased by me
Format: Mass paperback
Genre: Paranormal romance
Authors website


In a world where emotion can be a deadly weapon, one slight, battered runaway holds the key to a dark and twisted enigma..."Drink Of Me", she whispers, her silver eyes trusting, pleading. What female dares speak such words to one of the Sange? His people are scorned by every race for their fierce sensuality, their fearful rituals. And as Prime, Reule is the most telepathically gifted of them all. But nothing has prepared him for the intensity of emotion radiating from the outlander rescued by his Pack. Terrified, tormented, but beautiful beyond measure, Mystique shatters his legendary control. As she reaches for him in the steamy heat of the healing baths, he knows this blind need can have but one end...


My review:
Rating-


Sexual-

Drink of Me had me caught in its grasp by the second chapter and by late midday my daughter was asking me “are you going to read all day?” What can I say, when I find something I really like I can’t quit LOL. I must confess I liked Jacquelyn Franks Nightwalker series, but they didn’t even come close to holding my attention as this book did. Now my biggest disappointment is this is the only book, so I won’t get to read about the rest of the great pack characters, UGH!! If you want something a little different in the paranormal world with action and very strong emotions, it may have you hooked too.

I liked the flow for the storyline and it was easy to read. I thought the heroine Mystique was just awesome and I loved her ability. She’s been through a lot with the bruises to prove it, but she is still strong. She has no idea what her name is, but that doesn’t stop her if she feels to use her ability that she really knows nothing about. I loved the pack and how the telepathy worked with them all and how they all felt emotions between each other. The leader Prime Reule is strong and will do anything for his pack. I really felt the emotions in this book, what Mystique went through alone will make you either cry or choke up. I highly recommend this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment