Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Review Alien Mate 3 by Eve Langlais

Title:Alien Mate 3
Author: Eve Langlais
Source:I won @ Loving' me Some Romance
Genre: Erotic Sci-Fi romance- Alien's
Format: eBook
Length: Novella



Kidnapped or rescued, it’s a matter of alien perspective. Either way, it results in pleasurable probing.

Abducted by a hunky blue alien, researcher and admitted geek Penny is eager to study his mating habits—in the flesh. She’d like to blame her illogical affection for him on hormones, but the erotic remedy just heightens her chemical imbalance.

Reg never thought a simple rescue mission would make him question his decision to remain single for while Penny drives him crazy with her never-ending questions, her simple presence inflames his lust—and causes havoc with his emotions. But is he ready to give up the galactic travel he loves so much to settle down with an earthling female?

Genre: Erotic Sci-Fi Romance
Heat Level: Very Hot (18+)

Previous in Series: Alien Mate & Alien Mate 2


My review:
Rating-
Sexual-

Every novella I have read by Eve I have loved, but this one I was scared to try (shh dont tell Eve lol) I think it was the blue alien thing going on;) I was fortunate to have won this copy off of another blogger and I have to admit I loved this book and I will be going back to the first two books and reading them also. Eve always adds fun in her books, that's the biggest thing I like because when life throws you anything and everything you want to be able to open up a book or in this case a PDF copy and just lose yourself in the story and just have fun. I suggest this to any novella reader that loves some extreme hot sex and good humor.

Penny is living in outer space and just got a message she is about to lose her life until a blue alien man steps in to save her. Penny finds the alien Reg very sexy and she has very high hopes that this alien will probe her now that he has saved her.

Reg is now up for a new mate the thing is he doesn’t want a mate he likes living in space. His next mission is to save an earthling, what he finds when he saves her is a different story because he can’t keep his blue hands off of her.

Alien mate 3 is part of a series, but can be read as a stand alone.

There was so many fun teasers I wanted to add, but I finally eneded up with this one.
“What do you know, there is a heaven. How extraordinary, but I have to say, I didn’t expect angels to be blue.”
“I am not an angel, whatever that creature might be. I am a Xamian warrior here to rescue you.”
“A Xamian what?” Her green eyes widened. “Oh sweet baby corn, you’re an alien.” She flailed in an attempt to right herself in the gravity-free space. “You’ve come to abduct me, how grand!”
“Rescue,” he corrected.



No comments:

Post a Comment